Friday, September 4, 2009

Shop-a-ganza!

The boys are finally old enough for bunk beds (sort of) and they are in some (disconnected) metal frame ones in the room they share.
BUT I can't help but dream of the fancy ones at the CSN store. Check out the Mission Merlot Series Extra Long Triple Lindy Loft with Third Bed, of for a pirate theme room (my dream :), there is the Shiver Me Timbers Youth Bunk Bed.
I have visions of Jojo and Deeds growing up as best buds as well as brothers. I hope they have lots of great memories in their shared room.

I recently ordered the Indiana Jones Temple Escape Building Set, also from CSN stores!
I can't wait to give it to Jojo! We are going to have so much fun with it!
He will be primed and prepped to indulge in my new favorite website, http://www.doityourself.com/
I'm going to go look for some home made cleaning recipes.

No comments: