When I first started hearing buzz about Kiwi Magazine, I figured that it was something to do with hippies from New Zealand or something. In case you are confused, I was wrong.
Kiwi Magazine is an organic family lifestyle and parenting publication for "Growing Families the Natural and Organic Way."
Kiwi Magazine has all of the departments that you would expect from a parenting magazine, but with a "green" twist!
Here is a sampling of what Kiwi Magazine has to offer:
- Food and Nutrition: check this article about feeding a family of four healthy, organic food for only $90 a week!
- Family and Pets: learn all about Green School Supplies!
- In the Green Planet section there is an article about gardening with children.
- Topics like choosing natural oral hygiene products are covered in the Health section of Kiwi Magazine.
- The Social Responsibility section particularly excites me. Dig this article about volunteer work that children can do (even a 3-year-old!).
- I love doing crafts; if you know how to crochet, check out the Eco-Craft section and start on your frankenrumi doll. Actually this no-sew poncho is more on my level.
- The Book Reviews section is a cornucopia of eco-friendly wisdom on all things from pregnancy to interior decorating.
I could conquer the world!
Enter to win a one year subscription to Kiwi Magazine!
To enter, visit the Kiwi Magazine website and comment on this post telling me something from Kiwi Magazine Online that you would like to learn more about!
One winner will be chosen by random integer generator.
This giveaway will close on September 10, 12 midnight.
*Congrats to Michelle Maxwell Nebel who said... Ooooh, what a neat magazine! I had not heard of this before, but it sounds like it's right up my alley.
I love the Family+Pets articles I've skimmed so far -- love that they address TV viewing in moderation, and the article about identifying your child's "play style" was excellent!*