Thursday, June 19, 2008

SoapNuts Winners II

The winners of one sample pack of SoapNuts are:

Danielle
said...

Citrus Mist is for me!

Kimberly B. said...

I'd love to try the sweet orange essential oil. Thanks!

Samantha P said...

i'd love citrus mist!

Pamela said...

I'm torn between the energy and baby powder scents!


Jenny Jones, who said...

WHOO!! Soapnuts are back I can feel a win coming on!! I want some free soapnuts!!

AND the winner of the SoapNuts Starter Kit is....

windycindy
, who said...

Evening, I have read many good things about these "Soapnuts!" I find them highly unusual looking and unbelievable at what they can do! The
lavender oil is what I love. Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks,Cindi

Okay ladies! Time to claim your prizes!


1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway.