Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Adiri Natural Nurser

My baby is VERY happy, because today we started using Adiri Natural Nurser Baby Bottles. We still nurse, but increasingly there have been times that we need to be apart for short periods, including when I am at work part-time. When I am away from him, I don't want him to be entirely dependent on my return to give him nourishment. I snack between meals a lot myself!

What is good about Adiri?

  • 100% polycarbonate-free and BPA-free
  • beautiful design
  • easy to fill and prepare for use
  • includes cover to protect nipple from dirt and germs
  • dishwasher safe
  • Adiri bottles are shaped like a mother's breast!
My son adores using Adiri bottles. I was so excited to try them that I gave him a bottle of water. He started to drink it and then stopped and smiled at me! He happily began to "milk" the bottle with his hands while he continued to "nurse" on the Adiri.

I have often wondered why baby bottles to not resemble an actual breast in any way. Do a lot of people have 2-inch long nipples shaped like pencils? (that was a rhetorical question; no show of hands, please). An Adiri bottle would make the transitions between breast and bottle feeding seamless and interchangeable. It's revolutionary.

3 comments:

miller lawn service said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Sounds like a fascinating research project you have in mind! It would make a great dissertation. You could pursue it through either sociology or anthropology. There's a lot of overlap between the disciplines. Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great bottle! We've outgrown those days, but have a lot of friends with babies.

Anonymous said...

Jeez it's about time with the boob bottles! Seriously. Why did no one ever think of that??

Thanks for visiting WinCraty- feel free to submit your giveaways if they are ever handmade! I am not on the thing you asked about- shall I look into it?

Cheers!

88